- You receive your own remote IT department.
- You or your manager directly contacts and supervises the developers.
- You are able to determine the number of employees.
- Suitable for complex projects with a realization period of 6 months.
- You set the basic tasks and change or add new solutions during the work process.
- You don’t need to provide documentation of the entire project, just a schematic concept is sufficient.
- We record the work hours and bill an invoice for the spent time after the project approval (including all necessary reports).
- Flexibility and ease of making changes.
- You provide us ready-made documentation or we develop it together.
- We approve the total price and terms of work.
- Our team develops the software and sends you all source files.
- Everything that is not included in the agreement is paid separately.
You have an Idea, but no Team for its implementation
Contact Asabix if you want to create your website, improve the design or structure of your product, but cannot do it all on your own. Our team will carefully analyze the niche and create the perfect product.
You already have an Offline Business, but you want to Proceed to Online
Use our offer if you are the owner of a ready-made business, but are aiming to go online. We at Asabix will help you create a website from scratch, implement an API, develop your own mobile application and do everything to optimize your business as much as possible.
You have a Finished Product, but need Technical Support or Project Testing
Already have a ready-made software, but notice failures and bugs in its work? Need to keep your site up and running? Our specialists will identify the weak points of your product and test it, fix the code, and eliminate all system errors, as well as help with hosting your resource.
You need your own Web-site
Don't have a business, idea, or own team? We will help! Our specialists will approve a work plan and develop the concept and mission of the resource. Website development from scratch, backend and frontend, design, API integration, testing and launching the finished product — that's what you need!