Sending goods abroad and receiving payments on marketplaces
Asabix has developed a website for a logistics company
The main criteria in the development of the site was its fast loading, cross-browser and adaptability. The site is correctly displayed and works on both iOS and Android, both in the Chrome browser and in Opera, Mozilla and other browsers. Yii2 has a user-friendly admin part that allows managers to manage content without involving developers. The site has implemented multilingualism and feedback forms.
- Elimination of technical duplicates of the main and internal pages of the site;
- Eliminate pages with status 4xx: Client Error;
- Removing unnecessary outgoing links, setting the rel="nofollow" attribute;
- Setting the Hreflang multilingual attribute;
- Implementation of schema.org microdata for the contact page, breadcrumbs, news and blog;
- Website page layout optimization;
- Markup for social networks and integration of Open GRAPH and Twitter CARD;
- Optimizing site images for faster loading, as well as using the WebP image compression format;
- Creating a robots.txt file;
- Sitemap.xml generation;
- Canonical setting: Canonical setting for pages with dynamic (GET) parameters, setting Canonical attribute for pagination pages;
- PageSpeed Website Optimization by Google.
With the help of a calculator, the user can calculate the cost of delivery by different carriers and different options (express delivery or consolidation). The user can choose where to send: from Ukraine, Latvia, USA and other countries. Also, the calculator uses different types of validation and restrictions to give the user the correct delivery option.