Sending goods abroad and receiving payments on marketplaces
Asabix has developed a website for a logistics company
The main criteria in the development of the site was its fast loading, cross-browser and adaptability. The site is correctly displayed and works on both iOS and Android, both in the Chrome browser and in Opera, Mozilla and other browsers. Yii2 has a user-friendly admin part that allows managers to manage content without involving developers. The site has implemented multilingualism and feedback forms.
- Elimination of technical duplicates of the main and internal pages of the site;
- Eliminate pages with status 4xx: Client Error;
- Removing unnecessary outgoing links, setting the rel="nofollow" attribute;
- Setting the Hreflang multilingual attribute;
- Implementation of schema.org microdata for the contact page, breadcrumbs, news and blog;
- Website page layout optimization;
- Markup for social networks and integration of Open GRAPH and Twitter CARD;
- Optimizing site images for faster loading, as well as using the WebP image compression format;
- Creating a robots.txt file;
- Sitemap.xml generation;
- Canonical setting: Canonical setting for pages with dynamic (GET) parameters, setting Canonical attribute for pagination pages;
- PageSpeed Website Optimization by Google.
With the help of a calculator, the user can calculate the cost of delivery by different carriers and different options (express delivery or consolidation). The user can choose where to send: from Ukraine, Latvia, USA and other countries. Also, the calculator uses different types of validation and restrictions to give the user the correct delivery option.
Customer feedback after successful project launch
Vitruka Street, 9V
M-F, 9am — 7pm
Poland, Warsaw, 00-842
Łucka street 15/204
M - F, 9am - 7pm