Admitad is a global affiliate network with a large selection of affiliate programs,
high rates, express payments, and many tools.
In our case, we used Admitad to connect the cashback service to multiple affiliates of the platform. Using this platform, we were able to provide users with the opportunity to choose websites with the most profitable cashback for themselves and to withdraw money for purchases on the Internet.
The Admitad API allows us to send requests to the server and receive any (almost)
information that is located on the Admitad server and is associated with our
account. Information is provided in JSON format and allows automating processes
on our server. Therefore, we can not only receive the most detailed information
about each target action, but also, for example, add relevant discounts and
coupons to each store on our loyalty page, which can increase conversion.
This is certainly not the most complete list of advantages. Integration through the API allows implementing and automating almost any business logic associated with Admitad.
Pros and cons of integration through the API:
- + A large number of available API methods.
- + A wide selection of customization during development.
- + The most reliable data transmission channel.
- + Ability to adjust the level of access to the API.
- + High throughput - up to 600 requests per minute.
- - It does not work with product feeds.
- - It requires high software development skills.
Integration through API
Getting API Keys
- API keys are in the settings of your personal account, in the "API and applications" tab. Screenshot:
Detailed instructions are here - https://developers.admitad.com/ru/doc/api_ru/auth/auth-client/
Approximately the following reply on this request will be received:
"scope": "advcampaigns banners websites"
- username - webmaster login in admitad
- access_token - access token (use it in further requests for receiving information from the admitad server)
- expires_in - 604800 seconds, this value is always static (7 days). This is the lifetime of the access token (it can be updated here - https://developers.admitad.com/en/doc/api_ru/auth/auth-refresh-token/ )
- refresh_token - the value you use to update the lifetime of the access token.
- scope - which API methods does this access_token have access
"scope": "public_data websites manage_websites advcampaigns advcampaigns_for_website manage_advcampaigns banners landings arecords banners_for_website payments manage_payments announcements referrals coupons coupons_for_website private_data tickets manage_tickets private_data_email private_data_phone private_data_balance validate_links deeplink_generator statistics opt_codes manage_opt_codes webmaster_retag manage_webmaster_retag broken_links manage_broken_links lost_orders manage_lost_orders broker_application manage_broker_application offline_sales offline_receipts manage_offline_receipts"
Required methods and parameters
A complete, but not final list of methods for implementing the logic of your cashback service:
- Affiliate Programs: https://developers.admitad.com/en/doc/api_ru/methods/advcampaigns/advcampaigns-website-list/
- Activity statistics: https://developers.admitad.com/ua/doc/api_ru/methods/statistics/statistics-actions/
- Formation of subid: https://help.admitad.com/en/topic/82-chto-takoe-subid/
- Statistics for subid: https://developers.admitad.com/ua/doc/api_ru/methods/statistics/statistics-sub-id/ (To record the action of your user, you must pass its identifier to the subid parameter before clicking on the referral link)
- List of tariffs for paid actions: https://developers.admitad.com/en/doc/api_ru/methods/advcampaigns/advcampaigns-website-list/ parameter: "actions" (It is necessary to note that we will return the full amount of the affiliate program reward to you , from which you must deduct your earnings and show the cashback return amount to the user).
Further, using this API, we synchronized all the platforms that we added in the personal account with an entry in the database of our service, configured the updating of all the cashback programs in automatic mode via Cron, displayed information about the cashback and a brief description of the services, so that users based on these data can choose exactly the service that most suits them.
In general, the impressions of working with the Admitad API are good. There is full documentation with examples of requests, as well as a responsive support service, which will help you with great pleasure if the documentation lacks something.
Articles You May Also Be Interested In
Ready to Start? Let Us Know!
Vitruka Street, 9V
M-F, 9am — 7pm
Poland, Warsaw, 00-842
Łucka street 15/204
M - F, 9am - 7pm